[OSM-talk] Your thoughts on osm.org
pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 12 21:53:59 UTC 2019
Mar 12, 2019, 5:58 PM by m at rtijn.org:
Imagine the openstreetmap.org home page, but without the map.
What would the home page be about instead? What would be on it?
Why not slightly redesign the front page with a colorfull top ribbon
+ revising the content to respond better to the public in general
and the contributors (confusion with the users !)
Hierarchical Top/Down menu would let better structure the content for each audience and present more subjects. Below is a rough design that could be improved.
Join the OpenStreetMap Community
- About OpenStreetMap- Getting help to contribute
(Where LearnOSM and other material should be listed)
- OpenStreeMap License (OdBL)
- Signup new account- Login with your nickname
OSM Community Workspace
- National Chapters- Communications - Contributors Diaries (renaming to Blog ?)
- help.openstreetmap - Discussion lists - Forums - irc
- GPS Traces- Diary- My Messages- My Profile- My Options
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the talk