[OSM-talk] DJI Fly SafeGEO ZONE MAP uses OSM data... without attribution

Nuno Caldeira nunocapelocaldeira at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 00:38:00 UTC 2019

They might have mix stuff or edited some.

Im 100% sure about the edits around me.
Same 4 nodes with the exact same coordinates
https://screenshots.firefox.com/zOeQFtACbvHWgdXL/www.dji.com
Added this geometry 7 years ago by tracing the aereal imagery, wasnt an
import
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/162326957/history#map=17/32.64286/-16.93501&layers=N

Another example, same situation :
https://screenshots.firefox.com/ZIhpnin3HRemIF25/www.dji.com