[OSM-talk] DJI Fly SafeGEO ZONE MAP uses OSM data... without attribution

Nuno Caldeira nunocapelocaldeira at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 11:42:29 UTC 2019

I don't see other data than airports in Taiwan. As I mentioned on the
initial, I'm talking about the military facilities and prisons, not
airports. China also don't have military facilities on their map, being a
Chinese company they probably filtered it.

A terça, 19/03/2019, 11:28, Dennis Raylin Chen <b92612009 at gmail.com>