[OSM-talk] Congratulations everyone!

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Sun Mar 24 17:02:05 UTC 2019

Hi Kate,

Thank you for sharing!

I read the article and the description of the Award for Projects of
Social Benefit. Still I have a question, - is it a music plate, what you
hold in your hands on the photo? If yes, what kind of music it contains?

Unfortunately, the photos in the article are rather small and cannot be
zoomed in. Would it be too much to ask to make an HD photo of the award,
publish it online, and sent us the link?

It seems to me there is a text on the award, and I am curious what it
says. But on the photos in the article the text is not readable.

Best regards,
Oleksiy