[OSM-talk] HOT and the OSMF

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 16:21:34 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> Am 26.03.2019 um 16:19 schrieb Tom Hughes <tom at compton.nu>:
>
> That redirect was setup many years and and it's highly
> unlikely we would do it now, at least other than with the
> direct approval of the board.

back then Hot probably wasn’t even incorporated themselves, but now that there are several entities engaged in humanitarian OpenStreetMap activities I think it would be fairer to point to an osm page with an overview of OSM related humanitarian work. There is https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team
but at the moment it is also only about hot us inc.

Cheers, Martin