[OSM-talk] mass iD validation arrives in NYC

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Tue May 28 17:53:22 UTC 2019

I notice these changesets were completed in 30/60 seconds respectively.
I don't use iD. How is this possible? Does it have a JOSM like mass edit
ability?

   I don't see asking users to split the changesets as a solution to
what is the clear problem of mass adding/amending tags to
unknown/undocumented ones.

DaveF