[OSM-talk] Remove validation rule asking to add highway=footway to railway/public_transport=platform

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu May 30 22:20:41 UTC 2019

Hi,

On 5/28/19 10:32, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> I think this would definitely be the healthiest and most common-sense
> approach for the community.

(with my OSMF board hat on)

I would like to make it clear that nothing of what I or any other OSMF
board member has said in this thread or any other thread concerning the
iD editor is an expression of a board opinion.

The OSMF board only very briefly discussed the issue at the F2F in
Brussels. We are looking into this but we are not making a public
statement at this point.

Bye
Frederik