[OSM-talk] FOSDEM 2020: Call for Papers

Ilya Zverev ilya at zverev.info
Sat Nov 9 10:12:18 UTC 2019

Hi folks,

You might be familiar with FOSDEM, the biggest European open source conference. It is an event not to miss: dozens of simultaneous tracks, thousands of developers, no corporate distractions, absolutely free and open, like it should be. And this year it will again feature a Geospatial track.

I invite you to submit a talk proposal for the track. Share what you did in the past year: with OSM, with open source, with technology. Anything would do — even if it does not include programming, like writing docs, mapping or organising a community.

Submit your talk here:
https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM20 <https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM20>

See more info in the official announcement of the Geospatial track:
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/dutch/2019-October/001773.html <https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/dutch/2019-October/001773.html>

The deadline is Sunday, 1st of December 23:59 (CET, I suppose). You need no registration to attend the conference (on 1-2 February). Please come: I would be happy to meet you there.

Ilya