[OSM-talk] Metropolitan France : what todo with all "supossed to be wrong" name:xx ?

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 20 00:04:09 UTC 2019

Hello,

Just look at the 2 relation to understand that they are 2 different
things with a difference in thousands of kilometers

I don't know which country you live in, but the administrative details
of your country may be unknown to me.
and there are probably many administrative entities in your country that
do not have a name in french. However, it would not occur to me to copy
the name of the country on it with the only logic that they have 6
identical letters out of 21 in your local language.

Regards,
Marc