[OSM-talk] EuroVelo routes are out of date

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 3 08:49:21 UTC 2019

On 2019-10-03 10:27, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> EuroVelo routes are not in a great state in OSM. Many of them appear
> to have been armchaired years ago when routes were "in development",
> and not updated since to reflect the correct route.
>
> A handful of examples:

> …and there are lots more.

I'm sure I'm not saying anything new when I say that this is a general
problem with routes in OSM.

Is it an idea to create some kind of ticketing system for this? Maybe
put this all in Trac? Because someone who notices this may not always be
someone who can check it. And you give a few examples now, but leave out
the lots more that may be close to where other people can check.

Regards,
Maarten