[OSM-talk] OSM Consultant Needed

Joe Savage j.savage at commercialpeople.com
Fri Oct 11 18:27:42 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am currently looking for an OSM Data Consultant to provide some
assistance for us to move to ultising OSM data in a number of key use
cases. A rough outline can be viewed at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RtWl5bP-77j2cblp91lkC5YqfwnRV61jYtIJip2FyWo/edit?usp=sharing.
We see the value in OSM data going forward and we are happy to do some
accreditation as part of this of course. If anybody can help us in utiising
OSM as we want to please get in touch!

Many thanks,

--
Joe Savage
CTO
 j.savage at commercialpeople.com
 www.commercialpeople.com | www.residentialpeople.com
Angel House, 1st Floor, 225 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9FW
<https://www.facebook.com/commpplae/> <https://twitter.com/commpplae/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/commercialpeopleuae/>
Commercial People Ltd accepts no liability for the content of this email,
or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the
information provided unless that information is subsequently confirmed in
writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.