[OSM-talk] Tagging Governance

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Sep 10 15:56:03 UTC 2019

Thanks.

BTW I'm not saying that it is always clear when a "good idea" is
actually controversial or that you and Quincy are not subject to
multiple forces pulling or pushing in opposite directions, but the only
solution can be to escalate such issues to a wider audience before
implementation, when that is or becomes clear. Widely harmless current
example:
https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/issues/6836#issuecomment-529988108