[OSM-talk] Attribution guideline status update

Nuno Caldeira nunocapelocaldeira at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 18:50:17 UTC 2019

Here's another example by Uber. They attribute the tiles visibly, not
OSM... how can we measure if it's 50% OSM? we can't
https://movement.uber.com/cities?lang=en-US test in multiple cities
around the world and compare side by side with OSM. clearly more than
50%. Not to mention they mix all the attribution no matter which city
you are viewing.