[OSM-talk] Fwd: Re: bus stop

80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru 80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru
Fri Sep 20 23:16:14 UTC 2019

Ok !

it is “hail and ride” but i am in the USA, we do not say it that way, as it
say’s you put it on the way, road line

i have been using the point, and putting it on the side of the road.

but our signs have numbers on it.

the fields are wrong for our standards, and the only field that shows on
the standard web edit map is name.

all i know to use is the ID edit.