[OSM-talk] OpenStreetCam to Mapillary?

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 09:34:18 UTC 2019

I'm pretty sure
> you can from Mapillary, but never felt the need to do so. I'm glad they are
> parked there and I don't have to worry about storing them

Two notes of caution to this remark by Polyglot:
1) On Mapillary you can manually download your own single photos with full
EXIF info, but not sequences.
2) If the photos are not recent, you can no longer download the
unpixellized version. It still has the the full EXIF.

(2) is a recent (last year ?) change on Mapillary. I detected it because I
uploaded many photos where there are also the faces of friends (as a
by-product of running Mapillary during group bicycle tours). It used to
work, and seems still to work for recent photos.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>