[OSM-talk] OpenStreetCam to Mapillary?

Mishari Muqbil mishari at mishari.net
Thu Sep 26 12:28:53 UTC 2019

Hi,

Just wanted to share my workflow in case anyone here is interested.

When I'm on the road, I would capture using Garmin Virb then at the end of
the day transfer to a 2TB external hard drive. When I'm home I spin up a
Digital Ocean instance and upload all the files to DO then from DO I would
upload it to Backblaze B2 for archiving, Mapillary and OpenStreetCam then I
delete the instance.

Reason I do this is so that I can get the files out of my notebook as soon
as possible and let DO take its time processing and uploading.

Best Regards
Mishari