[OSM-talk] Help needed: OBS tutorial for Windows and Mac

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sun Apr 5 19:33:36 UTC 2020

Cassandra,

On 4/5/20 21:28, Cassandra McCarthy wrote:
> I have a Windows install. Should I basically recreate the linked
> tutorial, but for Windows?

I cannot say how big the differences are. If it's "basically the same"
in Windows then it might be better to add comments to the existing
tutorial (I did it in my user space because I wasn't sure what the final
location should be - don't shy away from editing in my user space). If,
on the other hand, things are vastly different on Windows to the point
that the tutorial I made will confuse people more than it's good, then
by all means do a separate tutorial!

Bye
Frederik