[OSM-talk] Help needed: OBS tutorial for Windows and Mac

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Sun Apr 5 20:09:23 UTC 2020

I added a link to Frederik's page for the "download and installation" page for OBS, which allows any supported flavor of OBS for Windows, macOS or Linux to be downloaded and installed.

I took a brief look at the Linux-based tutorial that Frederik wrote (nice! and thank you!) and believe it will work for macOS and Windows, though it depends on how the UI/UX differs between builds.  I'd suspect "not very much, if at all."

Again, if Christine and/or the program committee have any "themed" collateral they'd like to see (like a SotM logo or video bug) in some/most/all submissions, a link to those on Frederik's user-space page is as good a place as any to submit these.

SteveA