[OSM-talk] Funding of three infrastructure projects : Nominatim, osm2pgsql, Potlatch 2

Guillaume Rischard openstreetmap at stereo.lu
Sun Aug 2 16:09:02 UTC 2020

Hi Sören,

The OSMF would, of course, be open to supporting development on editors other than Potlatch, and on other pieces of our infrastructure. Remember that this is a pilot for three projects with three long-term trusted contributors, so we can humbly learn how to do this the right way.

As someone who’s listed as having used 9 different editors on https://hdyc.neis-one.org/?Stereo <https://hdyc.neis-one.org/?Stereo> (including “unknown”), I know how important the variety and richness of editing possibilities is.

Guillaume