[OSM-talk] Funding of three infrastructure projects : Nominatim, osm2pgsql, Potlatch 2

Jennings Anderson jennings.anderson at colorado.edu
Mon Aug 3 00:04:02 UTC 2020

Regarding Potlatch user numbers, here are some more stats:

http://osm.townsendjennings.com/potlatch.html <http://osm.townsendjennings.com/potlatch.html>

Looks like 300+ users per week are still submitting ~2,000 changesets with 200k-400k edits via Potlatch (as counted by ‘%potlatch%’ in the created_by tag).

The downward trend in numbers looks bad when compared to 2013, but 300+ mappers per week is still quite a lot!

- Jennings