[OSM-talk] Roadmap for deprecation of name tags in OSM

pangoSE pangose at riseup.net
Sun Aug 9 12:54:07 UTC 2020

Thanks 😀
I actually tried searching for it before posting but did not find it.
I accept the statement from Lydia closing it:
"I've been thinking a lot about this. The prefixes Q, P, L, F, S, E and M are there to represent the concepts of Items, Properties, Lexemes, Forms, Senses, Entity Schemas and MediaInfo respectively. They are not intended as an indication of a specific Wikibase instance. Each entity type should be addressed with the same letter on every Wikibase instance. Distinction between individual Wikibase instances needs to happen with prefixes for example."

Our prefix could be "od:" for OSMData.

mmd <mmd.osm at gmail.com> skrev: (9 augusti 2020 14:42:42 CEST)