[OSM-talk] Use of OSM data without attribution

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Fri Aug 21 22:33:24 UTC 2020

Curious anecdote: some AllTrails user apparently looked up a phone
number for OSM US and called up Maggie. Turns out the complaint was
about a trail that I originally mapped *blush*. In my defense, that was
9 years ago, I haven't been to that part of town much since I moved, and
nobody else updated the trail, which has since disappeared.

Here is the changeset in case you're interested:

Martijn