[OSM-talk] [Tagging] Call for verification (Was: Re: VANDALISM !)

pangoSE pangose at riseup.net
Sat Aug 22 09:13:39 UTC 2020

Thanks for sharing. I have no intention of contacting the user in question. It was just an illustrative example.

I don't know why this was posted to the tagging list. I intend to keep this discussion on the talk list so please respond there to keep the discussion together.

Cj Malone <me-osm-tagging at keepawayfromfire.co.uk> skrev: (22 augusti 2020 10:51:10 CEST)