[OSM-talk] New API suggestion: Allowing contributors to easily track their OSM-objects over time

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 09:32:19 UTC 2020

I think you can set this up with OSM Hall Monitor
https://github.com/ethan-nelson/osm_hall_monitor by tracking all the
objects you touch and setting them up as subscriptions.

Personally I found it easier to just subscribe to my whole city in OSMCha.

Nothing is stopping such a system being built at the moment as a 3rd party
service, just needs someone motivated enough to build and support it.