[OSM-talk] I’m running for OSMF board and I’ve set up office hours for questions

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 11:32:43 UTC 2020

Thanks Mateusz, I agree. Points can easily be made without such garbage. Unfortunately Frederik has a habit of using rhetoric that evokes violence against women. I’m not saying that he or anyone here personally holds biased views about women. But the effect is the same, it degrades our entire community. And we wonder why there are no women running for the board.

Mikel