[OSM-talk] Call to Take Action and Confront Systemic Offensive Behavior in the OSM Community

Fabian Hernandez fabianhm at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 15:49:26 UTC 2020

 For a community to be resilient, resilient individuals are required. Those who are offended by everything only contribute to lessening the resistance of the community. Those who group by collectives only crush the first minority, the individual. Meritocracy should be the form of government, and if anyone believes that it is not, it is because he sees a lack of merits in himself, or in a group that he sees without merits.

In no way is it good to propose to silence one group to favor another, it is the problem we have now. We can all speak and the helicopter gunships will not be silenced. Everyone has the same right to speak no more and no less. Long live freedom of expression!