[OSM-talk] Organizing a local community

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Sun Dec 27 00:51:33 UTC 2020

If you're looking for a tool that will show you mappers who are or have
been active in your area, you can also try Meet Your Mappers
https://mym.rtijn.org/.

It analyses actual map data edits rather than changesets, so the results
can be more precise than other tools with similar purpose, at the cost
of being more limited in area size it can process.

I wrote this tool so feedback is welcome.

Martijn