[OSM-talk] hot_tech Rapid assessments & Design sprints

Bo Percival bo.percival at hotosm.org
Tue Dec 29 21:02:30 UTC 2020

Hi All,

As some of you may have seen, I've been doing daily OSM diary posts on some
design thinking hot_tech will be conducting at the start of 2021. Apologies
for the cross posting, but we really will benefit from lots of input for
this one, so we want to reach as far as we can (please share with those you
think we need to be in touch with also).

+ You can read about the process here >
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/bo_hot/diary/395158
+ Follow along with the daily posts here >
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/bo_hot/diary
+ Raise your hand to engage here > https://forms.gle/4SAWbLBN3T9kVcK79

Happy New Year all and I look forward to connecting more next year. I can't
wait to say hello to 2021 (and good riddance to 2020)!

Kindness,

bo

--
*Bo Percival*