[OSM-talk] For the sake of peace | Re: Cease use of OpenStreetMap/Antifa logo

Mario Frasca mario at anche.no
Mon Feb 17 20:01:36 UTC 2020

Hi Rory and Daniel,

I don't understand… someone (A) made something (B) that others (GGG)
think it's inappropriate, and the authority involved is the OSMF, right?

now why do G, G, and G need to convince A that B was wrong after all,
and that A needs to remove B?

wasn't it the OSMF, the authority involved and potentially offended?

I'm not offended at all, and I hope this mashup stays where it is.  but
then again, let the board decide, and to be sure, I already saved it
somewhere in my laptop.

(and about the point, I don't find it back, that developing countries
may be scared of the association OSM-anti_fascist, I'm not able to take
this seriously.  in my opinion and experience, developing countries are
managed by people who are money driven, so you don't offer money, you're
not interesting, and let's see how I can justify that.  it's a nice
association, according to me.)

ciao,

Mario