[OSM-talk] For the sake of peace | Re: Cease use of OpenStreetMap/Antifa logo

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Feb 17 22:10:55 UTC 2020

In no particular role, specifically no official OSMF one:

Can't we resolve this by moving the logo and potentially other ones to
an explicit category:

"Fun, parody and other, not totally serious, remixes of the OSM logo,
not endorsed by anybody"

With a different hat on: it would be really nice if the community was
equally upset about misusing the OpenStreetMap brand and marks by so
many other organisations with the goal of  profiting from OSMs popularity.

Simon