[OSM-talk] Web editors and lane rendering

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Wed Feb 19 09:28:43 UTC 2020

Paul Johnson wrote:
> Could we get some lane editing/rendering in these editors
> to cut down on this kind of unintentionally erratic mapping?

Sure, you're welcome to open a friendly issue at
https://github.com/systemed/potlatch2/issues listing the base case for what
you think is required.

> > Not sure whatever Potlatch is still developed,
> I would hope it is if it's still considered an available selection
> on the website; if not, maybe it's time to retire that option.

It's developed as and when it needs to be. I think it's likely that it will
come off the Edit menu after December this year when Flash Player support is
no longer available in browsers, although it will probably continue to be
available as an executable app via Adobe/Harman AIR.

Richard

--
Sent from: http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/General-Discussion-f5171242.html