[OSM-talk] [Tagging] nomoj de internaciaj objektoj / nazwy obiektów międzynarodowych / names of international objects

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 24 10:17:25 UTC 2020

On 2020-02-23 23:38, Alan Mackie wrote:
> This conversation is petty, repetitive and tedious in the extreme, but
> as that seems to be the order of the day:

I can not agree more with this message. I am not even trying to read the
Polish and Esperanto mails. Yes, I am to lazy to put them in a
translator because I think it is absolutely unnecessary. I am also not
posting in Dutch because that will pose the same burden on others and I
don't think that is the best action to do.
I'm sorry if you feel excluded because you can not or refuse read
english or think you are being oppressed. I feel excluded in every
project that is done in Chinese and Japanese. But if they feel that is
the best language to communicate in, than it is not for me.

The OSM wiki has been translated to many many languages but the main
page in Esperanto is short at best and many pages have no Esperanto
translation. Maybe your efforts are better directed to creating some
international (for you meaning: non-English) traction there.

Regards,
Maarten