[OSM-talk] JOSM: Display time of a gpx track

tshrub my-email-confirmation at online.de
Sat Jan 4 11:33:15 UTC 2020

Am 03.01.20 um 23:02 schrieb Tom Pfeifer:
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JOSM/Plugins/InfoMode
> is your friend:
>
>    *  Displaying GPX trackpoint info - timestamp, velocity, height,
> track name and length.
>    *  Hiding individual tracks and tracks older than selected.
>
> tom

Great! Thanks, it works. :-)
xubuntu 19.19, josm 15628

... so far:

first: I cannot see the coordinate values and unfortunately(!) you
cannot copy the point values, only delete them. I wanted to add the
coordinates in certain photos (exiftool) ...

the two small display errors of the plugin:
the popup runs out of the right edge of the screen, because the fourth
line does not convert html markups (<p></br>) and
it remains absolutely in the foreground, no matter what other
application windows are in front of JOSM.
I have created a "ticket" ...