[OSM-talk] [Tagging] nomoj de internaciaj objektoj / nazwy obiektów międzynarodowych / names of international objects

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Mon Jan 6 01:15:32 UTC 2020

There is an EN idiom:  "give him an inch, he'll take a mile."

Tomek, the list (our OSM project...) gave you inches and you took a mile, as you exclude EN from here.

Just saying it out loud so you understand that there are billions of English speakers.  Some of us here.

Sure, I can read PO and EN, too.  Poorly.  And I suppose, luckily for you.

Please abide that English, simply, ain't, isn't going away here.  I speak it, billions of us do.

We are here to make a map, largely agreeing with each other as we do.

SteveA