[OSM-talk] Teaching cyclists how to contribute to OSM

Erwin Olario govvin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 22:54:04 UTC 2020

Hi Volker.

In Manila, we are promoting this MapContrib instance [0]  to get bikers and
mobility advocates to contribute bike-related facilities on the map.

For mobile tools, we teach and recommend OsmAnd (mainly because of the
OsmAnd live feature, which allows users to update the offline database
immediately) , but in the end we aso tell them about other mobile tools
(and the caveat about delays in the updates)

[0]: bit.ly/mapthatrack