[OSM-talk] Teaching cyclists how to contribute to OSM

pangose at riseup.net pangose at riseup.net
Mon Jan 20 12:54:57 UTC 2020

Same in the north of Sweden. Sometimes they are segregated, sometimes not.
They are made by a stripe of asphalt 2.7 m wide with a white line for segregation and painted symbols for walking and cycling and a sign.
I think this is has been influenced by winter service where a tractor can scrape and throw small stones easily. In the winter the segregation is only visible on the sign and people are not that rigid about it.