[OSM-talk] Regarding GSoC 2020

Gollavilli Srikanth gollavilli.srikanth.iitb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 13:02:25 UTC 2020

Dear Community Members,

I am Srikanth Gollavilli from India. Currently, I am pursuing Masters in
Geoinformatics from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB). I have a
bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering. I have development
experience in python, PLSQL, C++, IoT, postgresql, GIS tools, spatial
database, ENVI softwares. Also I am comfortable with version control
systems. I am interested in  Machine Learning, Image Processing, Remote
Sensing, client server architecture and interoperability.

I am fond of open source community as it provides me an opportunity to keep
my skills updated, helps to build connections and improve communications
skills thus I would love to contribute to OpenStreetMap in Google Summer of
Code 2020.

My Github link:  https://github.com/SrikanthIITB