[OSM-talk] Planned revert of added surface and tracktype tags without local knowledge in various countries

Michael Reichert osm-ml at michreichert.de
Sat Jul 18 18:07:55 UTC 2020

Hi Mateusz,

Am 18/07/2020 um 19.29 schrieb Mateusz Konieczny:
> Can you link affected data in Poland?
>
> In Poland you actually can reliably estimate real tracktype based solely
> on high quality aerial images (not satellite imagery that is unlikely to be
> sufficient), typically Geoportal 2 aerial and LIDAR data available in ISOK Cień dataset.

I don't have a list of the affected OSM objects at hand but you can
filter his changesets in Poland using OSMCha. Note that I do not
guarantee that Poland is affected at all. It might be that his changes
in Poland are limited to other kinds of contributions like adding nodes
to intersecting roads.

Best regards

Michael