[OSM-talk] Github Issue? Re: more engaging “about” page

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Mon Jul 27 17:57:43 UTC 2020

I'm sure there are ways for OSM to do better outreach, and that there
are people who don't realise we would value their contributions.

I think these wordings are set on the openstreetmap-website github
project ( https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website ), so I
think you should open a (few) github issues there with those good
suggestions (
https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/new ).
Posting to this mailing list as a way to talk to the OSM community is
certainly a good thing.

(It would be interesting to A/B test wording etc., but that's a larger
project)