[OSM-talk] VANDALISM !

80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru 80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru
Mon Jun 8 13:29:56 UTC 2020

That is a good question, I answered him on what he sent me, that he was complaining about in the form of a threat,

as andy said,

I was trying fix the ghost issue on a 10 year old  National Hydrography Dataset, download that was one 81 mile

multipolygon that was not even his edit, I answered him with the wiki. rule, and he attacked all my that day’s

river edits some i have been working on for a year, attacking other issues next to the river as well

things that have been all ready ? by others users.