[OSM-talk] river - stream

nwastra nwastra at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 13:36:01 UTC 2020

I am not very familiar with the iD editor but I notice that where a stream and highway cross, what boxes and dropdowns are offered depends what you have selected.
If you have the stream selected you will be offered tunnel/culvert/layer/etc as options.
If you have the highway selected you will be offered bridge/tunnel/ford/etc.

Is this the reason you are not seeing the options you expect?