[OSM-talk] Toward resolution of controversies related to iD

ndrw ndrw6 at redhazel.co.uk
Wed Jun 10 15:32:50 UTC 2020

On 09/06/2020 18:40, Simon Poole wrote:
> [snip]

Based on information in this thread and private conversation with some
of OSMF members, it looks like Mapbox has treated the iD project as
owned by OSMF from the beginning. Furthermore, I've been told iD
maintainers are happy with the proposed arrangements, so everything is
clear.

The blog post is then not about changes to the governance but our
internal rules for maintaining the project.

Having said that, (speaking as a user) please refrain from making
radical changes. The iD project is being run well and there wouldn't
want to change _that_.

Ndrw