[OSM-talk] [Talk-us] Edit Attacks

80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru 80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru
Thu Jun 11 20:54:43 UTC 2020

    I should have said, he is obsessed with rivers in this area, and I have stepped on his toes, but I was going
by the wiki, https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Tag:waterway%3Driverbank#Problems_with_giant_river_multipolygons
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:waterway=riverbank#Choice_of_size_of_the_multipolygon_relations_for_riverbank_mapping   and this was a 10 year old 81 mile polygon a download from the  National Hydrography Dataset.
   But does that give him the right to go after my days edits and re-edit them ?

Thursday, June 11, 2020 12:43 PM -05:00 from Russell Nelson <nelson at crynwr.com>:

On 6/10/20 7:21 PM, Mateusz Konieczny via Talk-us wrote:

> I am not a native speaker, but as far as I know "freak" is pejorative
> and quite strong
> slur.
> It's not necessarily negative. It's a description of someone who is
enthralled by something. In context, it could be negative or positive. I
mean, we're all map freaks here, aren't we?