[OSM-talk] [Talk-us] fake, edit, fake map.

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Tue Jun 16 18:53:23 UTC 2020

Then you are wasting our time for multiple reasons.

1) it is unclear what is the point of making this specific point
2) we are not mind readers, it was not obvious at all that you
are making this specific point
3) why you were sending weird links without explanation
4) why you keep making "fake map" threads without any useful content?

Also, why you are using text formatted to be blue in your emails?

If you have trouble with specific edit, write a changeset comment.
If user/group of paid mappers keeps misbehaving - write to DWG.
Stop making pointless threads.

Jun 16, 2020, 19:24 by talk at openstreetmap.org: