[OSM-talk] Old phone line or old power line?

Bryan Housel bhousel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 18:21:18 UTC 2020

I’d tag as `abandoned:power=minor_line` since you said it is down in places.

It is impossible to tell from the picture what its original purpose was, but this doesn’t matter much if you just want to get it mapped.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Lifecycle_prefix
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag%3Apower%3Dminor_line

Sent from my iPhone