[OSM-talk] Taking a break and a call for help

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 21 14:37:18 UTC 2020

In my area, AL are adding legitimate data which helps improve the
quality of the OSM database. I believe they make the same amount of
errors as any other contributors, including experienced ones.

Unsure why he thinks OSMF should be keeping an eye on contributors
purely because they're paid.
I doubt Paul, when he started his first *paid* job was an expert at it,
& never made a mistake.

It sounds like Paul's got his knickers in a twist over something other
than poor quality data.

DaveF