[OSM-talk] Bridge area construction

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue May 5 22:08:44 UTC 2020

On 5. May 2020,   Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:

I think the common tag would be landuse=construction

I dont think that it is appropriate to superpose a landuse over a waterway.

Since the tag man_made=bridge is used, it seems better to  refer to the construction project with the tags as proposed by Jack Armstrong

- man_made=construction- construction=bridge- layer=1

Pierre

I assume the best way to map a large bridge area that's under construction would be with the minimum following tags? I'm not asking about the ways associated with/on the bridge.
man_made=constructionconstruction=bridgelayer=1

I think the common tag would be landuse=construction
talk mailing list
talk at openstreetmap.org