[OSM-talk] Examples at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:access

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sun May 24 21:30:23 UTC 2020

Sorry, probably I could reduce number of edits.

But note that you can collapse multiple edits into one -
after opening specific page and clicking on "view history"
you will be taken to
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Key:access&action=history

There are two columns of round radio buttons, you can select any revision
as to be the initial one using left button (for example just before I started editiing)
and right one to the final one (for example latest revision)
and click "compare selected revisions".

It will show you all edits between this revisions merged into one, for example
currently it will be
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Key%3Aaccess&type=revision&diff=1994830&oldid=1994557

May 24, 2020, 14:39 by davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com: