[OSM-talk] Examples at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:access

Arne Johannessen arne at thaw.de
Mon May 25 00:56:28 UTC 2020

Mateusz Konieczny via talk <talk at openstreetmap.org> wrote:

> I just added some example at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:access
> and improved existing one.
>
> Review, and improving edits (or comments here) would be welcomed.

I disagree with moving the Table Of Contents far from the top of the page. I use it for quick access to the individual chapters, and am having a hard time finding it quickly. I think that especially on a page as long and complex as this one, it's important that the TOC is at the top of the page, right before the first header.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Key:access&diff=1994648&oldid=1994635

See also Wikipedia MOS:LEAD:

--
Arne Johannessen