[OSM-talk] Should we map things that do not exist?

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Mon May 25 16:55:41 UTC 2020

I would say that anyone has right to remove such objects.

I am also unsure what would even be a correct tagging. never_existed:highway=*?

(sole reason for possible keeping would be danger of accidental mapping it, but
given that it never existed it should not appear on any aerial images)

May 25, 2020, 17:32 by talk at openstreetmap.org: